Here’s my top ten list of business blessings:
10. Global Access. Thanks to the Internet, I can meet and do business with like-minded companies around the world.
9. Banker. My local bank is using its reserve resources solely to ensure that their current customers have access to all the capital they need in this tight market. What a concept!
8. Tools. I love email on my phone, powerfully simple databases, online file backup, Linked In, and other productivity tools that let me travel light.
7. Coaches. Do you have a coach? My coach is Dan Sullivan, founder of The Strategic Coach. His program keeps me on track with my business strategy and surrounds me with like-minded entrepreneurs. Check it out at strategiccoach.com
6. Entrepreneurs. Small and mid-size companies are today’s economic engine, not just at home but around the world. Let’s celebrate the countries whose economic policies encourage business start-up and ownership.
5. Suppliers. I am blessed with a long list of people whose companies provide me with essential services. Accounting, legal, HR, graphic design, printing, web hosting — you name it. Do you have great suppliers?
4. Strategic Allies. This has been a great year of alliances for me.This world is full of innovative, generous people with big hearts and big ideas. Find them!
3. Team. Entrepreneurs are like temperamental engines–we need constant service and lots of fuel. Not one of us alone can compare to the power of a dedicated team.
2. Family. Who loves ya, baby? I give thanks every day for a family who support unconditionally my devotion to my business.
1. Customers. The Whale Hunters Process includes two most critical phases: Honor the Whale and Celebrate the Whale. Whatever your business, it’s your customers and clients who drive its success. Let’s all give thanks for them, today and every day.