Schedule a key-account team coaching program with our founder, Barbara Weaver Smith. Programs align with the specific strategies and tactics that you most want to learn, based on an up-front assessment conducted with the sales manager and team members. We hold weekly or bi-weekly team calls plus unlimited emails, review of all your plans and decisions, plus extra calls with the team leader and/or sales manager. Coaching also includes pre-planning, meeting agendas, and a list of action steps following each call. Only the people essential to each topic area need to be involved in each call.
- develop a totally customer-focused account planning process
- greatly increase new business with existing dedicated accounts
- significantly increase customer satisfaction among dedicated accounts
- manage risk and control costs of doing business with dedicated accounts
- implement a robust large account management tool system
- 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, or 12 month modules are available
- move from Account Planning into Deal Coaching
- purchase a single package and rotate several teams through it
- focus on accounts of any size or scale
- have multiple tracks, such as an account plan track for federal government accounts, another for nonprofits, or another for global corporations
Talk to us and schedule your assessment with our founder, Barbara Weaver Smith, who will create a program aligned with your business development and sales goals. It starts with these core elements:
- develop a replicable account strategy
- apply the account plan to a particular account
- involve pre-sales, sales engineers, sales enablement, account-based marketing personnel, estimators, project management, and/or other cross-functional subject matter experts (if they are available to you)
- develop a replicable hand-off from sales to project management and account management
- develop methods to explore new sales opportunities within the account
- identify ways to move beyond “fire-fighting”
- explore and possibly develop the role of your company’s leaders in building executive relationships in dedicated accounts
Account Management Tools
- You need robust technology tools to manage the sales process for multiple, simultaneous deals and future deals with a dedicated account.
- Avery functional CRM and a commitment to using it properly.
- We to help you explore an intelligent account management tool that works with your CRM